Restaurant Strong Fund
So many industries have been hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic. The restaurant industry is no exception. With millions of layoffs in the restaurant industry the Restaurant Strong Fund has been created by Samuel Adams and the Greg Hill foundation to help those restaurant employees that have been displaced due to the pandemic.
To apply for assistance, you must meet the following requirements:
- Complete The Application Form
- Full-time employee (Minimum of 30 hours total per week, can be multiple restaurants)
- Employed for 3 months or longer at the same location
- Worked in a restaurant, bar, cafe or nightclub located in: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee,Texas, Vermont
- Submit the last two full-time (30 hour) pay stubs
To apply for assistance or to donate to the fund, click HERE.